Sunday, September 1, 2013

Daddy blog time.  I've been extremely overwhelmed at work.  I have recently been given a temporary supervisor role while one of the supervisors has an operation and recovery.  I love what i do and i really love grass.  I also knew if my family was going to love it i would need to make the most of it in an industry that doesn't get much credit.  Most people don't event know it exist.  This will be a great test to see how if I'm as good as i talk myself up to be.  More than anything else i would love to be able to give Kade more reason to see how hard work can finally pay off.  Trying to raise a child in Boca can be very tough.  Very few friendly strangers due to the strong NY and New Jersey influence.  There might not be a whole lot to do in Leesburg GA but there is very strong community that i do miss.  I also don't remember anybody showing off money like they do here.  Maybe i was just to young.  It will definitely take a lot of work to instill mine and Rays southern values into Kade but that is one of our biggest goals.  I will be proud of Kade Man no matter what but would love to know he was a southern gentleman when it comes that time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment