Friday, August 2, 2013

Kade is the coolest little boy in the entire world.  And he is a little over two years old.  How in the world can a guy that cute, sweet, and loveable flip that switch that causes me to ask him " Do you need to go to time-out"  My legacy hit me in the head twice the other afternoon in daycare.  I'm 31 years old and still got embarrassed in front of all the other 2 year olds.  If I'm not with Kade I'm upset that i don't have my Kade Man next to me.    But.  I get dizzy trying to figure out what the next step is when he throws a fit in Publix and I have to spend 10 minutes talking to him about why he cant open every bag of chips on the isle. I know this all part of the process and that its the age, but only when I'm at home and we are playing catch can I actually think about it in the proper respect.  Because when I'm carrying him out as he yells "Stop It Daddy" with his tiny hand in my face (i think this might come from Momma) I don't think about all that crap  read about in those magazines.  It is a beautiful thing to think about at night though. How does my Kade Man,  Bull Frog,  treat me like crap, be soooo mad at me, and me on the verge of yelling at him like he's not 2 make all that emotion stop; with a perfectly timed fart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment