Monday, July 22, 2013

I promised Sim if she would do the blog i would contribute to help keep each other motivated so we could give family and friends more than just a bunch of Facebook photos and keep every-body up to date on the family that is just a little to far away.  I have lost a lot of motivation for blog writing since it feels much like a journal.  But i owe it to Slim to continue.  I'm glad she is excited about doing projects around the house because its so easy to just give up at the end of the day and try to relax after Kade has gone to bed.  I really respect parents with multiple children.  I really do.  I tried to be Mr. arts and crafts dad my self recently and failed.  i don't really know of many father son things besides building and Kade isn't quite there yet, if anyone has ideas for his age. I tried to make glow in the dark bounce balls but the mold broke and I instead made glow in the dark balls that looked like VHS tape left on dash of hot car ( showing age).  I worked at Video Warehouse in Albany and always laughed at those tapes.  So i am interested in ideas that me and Kade can do together and proudly show off to family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment